CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

My first BLOG

Wow, it is hard to decide what to write about first. I guess I should start with why I am doing this in the first place. A couple of weeks ago I was working on "sleep skills" with Avaleigh and I was in her room watching her sleep. While doing this I had some time to think. I thought about her and what I was doing.....then my thoughts drifted, and as it turns out I have thoughts about other things. I have been consumed with being a mom (which is great by the way) and I haven't thought much about anything else. I don't want to forget about my beliefs/thoughts, so I will write them here. Also there are several things I would like to do with myself, that is where you come in (not random people, friends and family only). I need help with these things and I also believe in the power of accountability. I figure I am more likely to do it if I tell someone.

My first task is to find time to blog. Easier said than done, but I will try.


How was that for my first post!?! LOL

2 comments:

jenng6698 said...

This is great! I think keeping a journal and having others read it is cathartic. I believe in the power of accountability too, so hopefully keeping this blog will help you keep your goals in sight!

Kisses to ADH! Love you! xoxoxo

"Sunshine and Daisys" said...

Thanks Jenn. I hope this will help. If nothing else it will make me feel better to write it all down.